Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We Are Loved.

Have you ever experienced Gods love?

Like, really. Have you ever fully felt the love of the Lord so strongly that your knees went weak and met the earth, your heart broke into a thousand pieces while hearing Him say three simple words, all control was lost, and all you could think about or say was... nothing. You were in so much shock and confusion, yet so over joyed and fulfilled that you could do and/or say nothing.

For me, one moment with God, the ALMIGHTY FATHER, is way way way more exiting, amazing and wonderful than a thousand places elsewhere, doing anything, with anyone!! (yeah, even Hawaii ;] ) You see, I have been hit with so many different idea sand visions of God this past week, that i honestly never deeply knew existed. And all my life, I have seen God as a good person, one who I would look to and pray every night safty over my family and for good grades on an upcoming test, a God who we were taught about in Sunday School and sang too in church... And that is all good!! Dont get me wrong! But, all that time I saw my relationship with Christ as a relationship of me wanting to show Christ how much I loved Him. Our relationship was a continuous showing of how much I was there to talk to Him and come to Him with my issues... I would never stop, shut up and listen to Him... So really, what I have found, is that God wants us to stop. Listen. And let Him love us.

Thats all He wants!

"You can not build ANYTHING but my love for you, Katrina..."

"Stop trying to earn my love, Katrina..."

"All I want is to love you!"

Christ wants to tell all of us that, right now, everyday, all the time! He loves you, He loves you, He loves you, He loves you.

In the book of Zephaniah, God is telling us how much He loves us! It says, "He will exolt over you with dancing and loud singing.."

Do you know exatly what the bible says about dancing and singing in Hebrew? The deffiniation of dancing in Hebrew is,"to spin around wildly with violent motion!" Can you imagine that!?! God, the Lord of Lords, sees you, dirty and messy from all that you got into that day! And with just a glimpse of your eye ( says the book of Songs of Solomon) His knees go weak, and he cant help but get up on His feet and start running around wildly because He loves you that much! And on top of that, He is singing!!! (Which i love!) In Hebrew, the word singing means, " screaming with a loud shrill voice..." HA! Papa, the One above, is screaming like a little girl, how much He loves me!!!! wow...

So now guys, imagine, the King of kings, seeing you in the middle of a ballroom or somthing, and with one glance of you, He instantly starts dancing, going crazy!!! He's knocking flower vases over, running into people and falling over, aswell as... He is screaming out your name with a loud shrill little girl voice!! "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!!!"

Wow... wow... Jesus loves me. And it is such an amazing feeling to finally get to grasp...


Thanks again for your prayers, I love them!

One hecka loved daughter,

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment