I'm leaving in twenty two days for YWAM. TWENTY-TWO DAYS! Oh goodness, has time flown by since graduation. Honestly, i haven't really gotten to have that much time to sit and think about what God wants me to prepare myself for YWAM.
Welp, after countless trips to Lake Chelan (with a wonderful family i must say ;] ), Tennessee and San Francisco throughout the whole summer, I believe God has opened my eyes to so many different understandings on what he wants of me. I've learned more of what a child-like faith and love should be like, I've learned how wisdom plays a huge roll in our walk with Christ, I've learned that no matter what somebody may look like, smell like, act like, they have a name and God loves them just as deeply, sincerely, and truly as He loves me. So much randomness from Papa, I love it!!

So today, i got to meet with a wonderful lady and her parents to talk and learn more about YWAM and what it did in her life. Anna Milligan is super cool! Honestly, with out her and another awesome girl who has been helping me prepare for YWAM, Hannah Greene :], I would freak out and probably run away from YWAM with my tail between my legs! That's literally how scared i was. But praise God he threw me these two wonderful gal's to comfort me a support me as i take my child-like steps becoming a fisher of men. So anywho, once meeting with Anna, i began feeling so many different feelings for YWAM that has just blown me away. Kind of like my heart was taken, wrapped up, bound with rubber bands, and tye dyed with hundreds and hundreds of different colors, than thrown back in giving me this exciting and wild feeling for Gods life for me. Each color representing the way i feel and where i stand. A dash of Nervous blue, a few blobs of Ready For Growth Green, drop a bit of Totally Pumped Pink on it, with the verse Matthew 16:24 slapped on the back, and there you have it, I'm ready for take off. =]
Yours Deeply
-Kay

Katrina...
ReplyDeleteI love you and I really enjoyed reading your post. I gotta say I loved how you incorporated your emotions into colors on the shirt! :) Love you!