I'm finally here, exactly where I know I'm supposed to be, Kona Hawaii! It is the third day of YWAM, and let me tell you, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Kona is beautiful in so many ways! The campus is filled with palm trees (in replace of shrub bushes back home), the ocean has a life of its own and definitely loves to show off its wave power to us. And the waking and resting of the sun? Breathtaking...
God has truly been showing me alot these past few days. Most of it includes how creative He is with everything! The heat, the lava, the trees and flowers, and the people. I room with four other girls, and it is awesome! Me and another girl are the only Americans along with a Norwegain girl and two Koreans. Now, each of them are super sweet and filled with excitment and a passion for God! But, the Koreans do NOT speak english, so for a room filled with five girls and one bathroom, it has been a little difficult trying to discuss who takes showers when and who needs to go to bed at this time and so on. But God is doing some amazing work in us. The other night, us five stayed up late eating snacks and teaching each other words in our own language(such as "Annyong" which means hello and goodbye) and it was awesome!! Did you know that Koreans eat octopus at thearters like we eat popcorn!? Yeah, i even tried some and it was very interesting! haha Anywho, the cool thing about the five of us, is that we all worship and praise the same God who loves us dearly!! Sweet eh!?
So yeah, I am nothing but happy to be here! Thank you so much for praying for me! It has brought nothing but a peace to me knowing I have so many back home thinking of me! You all are amazing!
With love to all my Ohana,
Annyong!
Katrina

No comments:
Post a Comment